VISIT MISSION CHURCH
At Mission Church, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a Mission. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last one hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
- Find your personal next step including:
- A Place to Connect. Our Moving Forward events are designed to help you discover and connect. It’s a chance for you to meet our pastor and staff as well as others new to Mission. These events take place after our 10:00 service. Sign Up today.
- A place to belong. Missional Communities are places for you to grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. To begin serving, click here.
AT MISSION CHURCH:
- Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend Mission Kids, newborns through 5th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership. To discover more about Mission Kids, click here.
- A night just for students. Mission Students meets on Sunday nights. 6th - 12th graders will enjoy an evening of interactive activities and messages addressing real issues student face each day.